If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We use the Website to promote and provide information on our products, collections and initiatives and to help you to gather information on RVS. Specific sections such as the account section, may contain and make available additional functionalities.
For example, users may be required to register and/or open a personal account by inserting their data in order to be granted access to reserved areas and contents, inserted in specific mailing lists and/or receive newsletters relating to our products and initiatives, participate in marketing initiatives promoted by us, create customized lists of favorite RVS products and purchase RVS products online, if applicable, as well as for further purposes. Where opportune, such sections of the Website will be regulated by specific terms and conditions of use, duly made available to users. We thus invite you to review such specific terms and conditions of use, if any, on the occasion of your access to specific sections of our Website.
In the event that, in relation to the specific functionalities and/or sections of the Website you wish to access, you are required to register and open a personal account (“Account”), please note that you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your Account (including but not limited to any purchases of our merchandise made through your Account, in the event that such functionality is available) unless you notify us that your Account has demonstrably been used by a third party without your consent.
You are further responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for ensuring that no third party accesses your Account without your consent. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Our products and services are available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and may be subject to our current Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store.
We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
All rights, titles and interests in and to the Website and all of its content, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code and other computer code contained in both the Website’s back-end and front-end components, the Website’s visual user interface, text, graphics, scripts, artwork, photographs, images, designs, audiovisual materials and any other materials that form in any way part of the Website (collectively, “Reva Stryder’s Content”) is owned by Reva Stryder. All Reva Stryder’s Content is protected by national intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright, patent and trademark laws, and other laws and international treaty provisions on intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge and agree that you may not and may not permit, assist or allow any third party to:
- Copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, modify or create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise distribute this Website or any of RVS’s Content, including but not limited to mirroring, framing or linking to any third party’s computer, server, website;
- Access or use this Website or any of RVS’s Content for any commercial purposes, including any advertising or advertising revenue generating activity on your own or any third party’s website, platform or other online space or means;
- Use any automatic or manual process aimed at accessing, acquiring, copying or monitoring the Website or RVS’s Content or any part thereof, and/or in any way reproducing the structure or appearance of the Website or any of Reva Stryder’s Content, or circumventing any copy-protection devices, obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials, documents or information made available through the Website, for example by resorting to deep-links, page-scrapers, robots, spiders, or similar technologies;
- Access or attempt to access any portion, section or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or any of Reva Stryder’s server to which you are not allowed to access, by resorting to hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate technologies or means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any other computer or network connected to the Website;
- Breach the protection, security or authentication measures on the Website;
- Reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information regarding any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer, or carry out any similar activity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website, or any systems or networks connected to the Website;
- Use any device, software, mechanism or any other technology aimed at interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
Any content, file, document, feedback, comment, suggestion, idea, data, information, image, picture and generally any materials that you submit to the Website or to Reva Stryder with reference to this Website or to the use of this Website or any part or section thereof (“User’s Content”) shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. We reserve the right to use such User’s Content on an unrestricted basis, including but not limited to save, store, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, modify, translate, incorporate in other materials and in any way commercially exploit it.
We shall have the unlimited right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques received by Reva Stryder as User’s Content, for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products based on such information, and without the user who submitted, created and/or realized the relevant User’s Content being entitled to receive any compensation. We thus invite you not to send us through the Website any content, item or information that may fall within the aforementioned categories and/or that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Hyperlinks to other websites and references to information, products or services of third parties linked to this Website do not constitute, and should not be interpreted, in any way, as an endorsement by Reva Stryder of such websites, information, products or services. Any question or comment related to these websites must be addressed to the relevant operators. RVS shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, or other liabilities incurred as a result of use of such sites.
You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Website is at your own sole risk and you are entirely responsible for your use of the Website and any Third Party Content. Reva Stryder takes all measures necessary to reduce, as reasonably possible, the risk that the Website and Content contain any viruses and defects. However, Reva Stryder cannot guarantee that your computer equipment, hardware or software or any data stored or created by your computer equipment, hardware or software (collectively, “Equipment”) will not be damaged, corrupted, lost or otherwise affected if you access or use the Website or any Content.
You are responsible for procuring the technological, computer and telecommunications means, as well as acquiring the knowledge, necessary to access and use the Website and Reva Stryder’s Content and for the related costs and expenses. Reva Stryder does not warrant that the Website or any Reva Stryder’s Content, service or feature of the Website will be uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Website will provide specific results. The Website and the Content are delivered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. In addition, Reva Stryder disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby Reva Stryder Limited provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We (Reva Stryder Limited) do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Reva Stryder, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Reva Stryder and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Cookies are text strings created by a server and stored on the hard disk of the computer or device used to access the Internet (smartphone, tablet, etc.) and then resent when the same user accesses the Internet on subsequent occasions. Cookies enable information to be collected about the user’s browsing of the website. Cookies can have a varying lifespan and be stored permanently on your computer (persistent cookies), or they can have a limited lifespan and be deleted when you close your browser (session cookies). Furthermore, cookies can be installed by the website that you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
- Cookies are used generally for different purposes, such as letting the user navigate between pages efficiently, implementing the user’s preferences and generally improving their browsing experience, by customizing the website according to their navigation and user profile.
- They can also help ensure that the adverts that the user sees online are more relevant to them and their interests.
- Session cookies: which only last for the duration of a browsing session. They are usually used to facilitate the access to the services on our website, to authenticate you when you are a registered member, and to remember what a user has put in their shopping basket, and
- Persistent cookies: which last for more than one visit. They are used to remember a user’s preferences and actions within the website. In this case, when a user returns to our website, or visits sites that use the same cookies, the site reads the cookies and identifies the user’s browser.
- Among these cookies it is possible to refer to:
- First party cookies, which are supplied by the website you are visiting, i.e. Revastryder.com and can be read only by such site. For example, the cookies that maintain product in the shopping bag of a user while the user is still surfing the site. First party cookies can be either session or permanent cookies.
- Third party cookies, which are meant to collect data on an anonymous way, for example analytics information, including browsing statistics. Other third-party cookies are meant to track our visitors’ response to our online promotional activities. This technology uses information about your visits to our website and third parties’ sites on which we advertise, to deliver relevant advertisements. We also use this to learn which banner adverts bring users to our website.
- Also, third party cookies can be either session or permanent cookies.
Managing cookie preferences:
You can prevent cookies from being saved on your hard disk by disabling cookies in your browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies in the most widely used browsers can be found below:
- Internet Explorer
After disabling all cookies, including technical cookies, some web page functions may not work properly.
The data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and partners working with Reva Stryder, in their capacity as data processors or controllers. In the future, this data may also be processed by trusted companies that perform technical and administrative tasks on our behalf. These companies will be direct partners and perform the role of data processors.
The data collected using Google cookies may be transferred outside of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, such transfer will comply with the requirement of the applicable law.
Data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
This policy sets out how we use personal data including information you provide to us and data we obtain based on your choices and through our interaction with you. We hold and use personal data to provide you with products and services, to communicate with you and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may use your personal data to develop and grow our business and improve our products and services.
We aim to be transparent on how and for what purpose we hold and use personal data. We strive to keep data safe and secure and hold it only for as long as we need it. We do not knowingly collect or process any data relating to children.
This policy also sets out your rights, how you can manage your personal data and how to contact us.
You can click specific sections which explain how we operate and use personal data.
Your personal data provided to Reva Stryder by visiting our website or by filling in our online forms are processed for the following purposes:
a) managing the sale of our products, sale and post-sale services, performance of any request you make through our website forms, e.g. administrative activities, accounting, returns, warranties, fraud prevention.
b) Compliance with obligations imposed by laws, regulations or anti-money laundering laws and to establish or defend a legal claim; Refusal of a & b would make it impossible for us to provide you with the requested products and services.
c) research, market analysis, customer relationship management periodic sending of promotional materials and newsletter on products, services and promotion of the Reva Stryder world, including events organized by Reva Stryder or to which Reva Stryder participates as well as invitations to said events, also customized performed through traditional (mail and calls from operators) or automated (email, fax, text/SMS and MMS messaging) contact means as well as customized treatment in every Reva Stryder Boutique in Nigeria and abroad
d) creation of group and individual profiles – analysis of your interests, preferences and purchase history, also based on the detailed purchases made in Reva Stryder ‘s online store.
Refusal to provide date for C and D is optional; refusal thereof would have no consequences on the possibility to shop at our website, but we would not be able to inform you on the marketing initiatives and events above described or provide a service in line with your interests.
You have the option to establish an account in order to purchase products from our Website. You agree to update your information when necessary to keep your registration information current and accurate. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Information Received from you: We receive and store information you enter on our Website or give to us in any other way. For example, when you buy a product through our Website, you would necessarily provide us with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit/debit card information. Also, you may provide us with information when you communicate with us by e-mail, telephone, or otherwise. If you purchase an item to be shipped to someone as a gift, you would provide the recipient’s information as well. We may keep records of your purchases, and the types of products that appeal to you. We may use your information to help us improve our Website, to better tailor our product offerings to our customers, and to improve the content on our Website. You may choose not to provide certain information, but without that information some of our Website’s features may not be available to you.
Specific automatic information may be collected when you access our Website includes information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, login, password, computer and connection information, internet browser type, operating system and platform. We may also collect the full URL (Uniform Resource Locator) clickstream including how you came to our Website, what you viewed, how long you stayed, and when you left, including the date and time. Finally, we may use software tools to help us analyze session information including response times, page interaction information (e.g., clicks, mouse-overs, and scrolling), and download errors.Please note that the examples above are intended to provide a general overview of the types of automatic information available to us when you visit our Website, rather than a comprehensive list of technical information.
- E-mail Communications: We generally communicate with our customers by e-mail. We may also communicate promotions and specials by e-mail. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Reva Stryder.com e-mail.
We value our customers, and we will not share any personally identifiable customer information, except where necessary for us to complete certain transactions. For example, we may use a third-party to host and operate our Website, process credit card payments, fulfill orders, or deliver packages. While those third-parties may have access to certain personal information in order to perform their functions, they are not allowed to use it for any other purposes. We regularly verify that those third-parties comply with our instructions, and that they provide sufficient guarantees with respect to their compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may, however, release personal information when required by law (e.g., a subpoena, or court order), or in order to enforce our Terms and Conditions, which includes fraud protection and risk reduction. If we materially change our policies, we will inform you of those changes, and give you an opportunity to opt out.
We use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts all order information you submit through our Website, and we do not store, in any way, your payment details. Of course, during order processing, we will encrypt and transmit your entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company. We cannot, however, guarantee that our security measures will absolutely prevent unauthorized access to or loss of data. We suggest that you equip your computer with software devices designed to protect network data transmission and receipt (such as, updated antivirus systems), and that your Internet service provider take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, firewalls and anti-spam filtering). Remember too, that you have an obligation to safeguard access to your password and computer. When using a shared computer, make sure to sign off when you are finished.
You agree that your use of any third party website is at your sole risk, and without warranties of any kind by Reva Stryder, ltd., including, but not limited to, warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement. Under no circumstances will Reva Stryder Limited accept liability for any damages arising out of any transaction between you and any third party website, or for any information appearing on third party websites.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 16, you may only purchase products from our Website with the consent of a parent or guardian.
If Reva Stryder, Limited. is ever acquired by, or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve our rights to assign or transfer the information we have collected from visitors to our Website as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may transfer such data to a successor entity, or to a third party that purchases our assets arising from such circumstances.
Thank you for visiting our Website. If you wish to receive further information regarding our privacy practices, please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . We will endeavor to provide a response within 2 business days.